RENINGELST CHURCHYARD The village was in British occupation from the autumn of 1914 to the end of the War, and it was sufficiently far from the front line to provide a suitable station for Field Ambulances. The Churchyard and the Extension were used from March to November, 1915, when the New Military Cemetery was opened. There are 3 Commonwealth burials of the 1914-1918 war in the churchyard.
There are also 56 Commonwealth burials of the 1914-1918 war and 2 of the 1939-1945 war in the Extension.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):