"Bridge House" was a farmhouse about 1.6 kilometres South of St. Julien, close to a bridge over the Steenbeek. The cemetery was made by the 59th (North Midland) Division at the end of September, 1917; all the graves but five are those of soldiers of that Division, and all except one date from the 26th-28th September (the Battle of Polygon Wood).
There are now over 40, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. The cemetery covers an area of 186 square metres and is enclosed by a rubble wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):