Maple Leaf Cemetery was begun in December 1914 by fighting units and field ambulances, but from July 1915 to April 1916, the village was occupied by the advanced dressing station of the 3rd Canadian Field Ambulance and the cemetery thus acquired its present name. The last Commonwealth burial was made in December 1917, but German graves were added in April 1918 when the cemetery was in German hands. The cemetery contains 167 Commonwealth and nine German burials of the First World War. The cemetery was designed by G H Goldsmith.
174 Indentified casualties