The Cemetery (called also Augustine Street Cabaret", and L.4 Post") was begun in and used at intervals, until October, 1916, by troops fighting in the neighbourhood.
There are now over 100, 1914-18 war casaulties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. The cemetery covers an area of 462 square metres (without the access path) and is enclosed a concrete curb.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):