Vlamertinghe became the centre of a number of medical posts and cemeteries; and in April, 1918, in the Battles of the Lys, a new cemetery was established near the "Red Farm". Red Farm Military Cemetery was used in April and May, 1918.
There are now over 40, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, over a third are unidentified. The cemetery covers an area of 172 square metres and is enclosed by a low red brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):