Wulvergem was in German hands from the 14th April, 1918, to the following 2nd September, when the 30th Division entered it. The Church, ruined in the War, was rebuilt in 1925. The Churchyard was used by British units from November, 1914 to April, 1915. There are now over 30, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified and 23 graves destroyed by shell fire are now represented by special memorials (and by five unnamed headstones).
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):