BETHLEEM FARM WEST CEMETERY Bethleem Farm West Cemetery was created in June 1917 by units of the 3rd Australian Division who captured the farm. Its use was continued until the end of 1917 by the 14th (Light) Division. There are now over 150, 1914-18 and 1 unidentified soldier of the 1939-45 war commemorated in this site. A special memorial is erected to a New Zealand soldier whose grave in the cemetery was destroyed by shell fire.
The cemetery covers an area of 630 square metres and is enclosed by a brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):
- United Kingdom: 24 (+ 1 WW II)
- Australia: 114
- New Zealand: 27
- Total Commonwealth: 165 (+ 1 WW II)