Derry House Cemetery (there is now only one) was begun in June, 1917, by the 11th Division (32nd Bridge), and used as a front-line cemetery until December, and again in October, 1918, by the 2nd London Scottish. There are now over 150, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. The cemetery covers an area of 1,680 square metres and is enclosed by a brick and stone wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):
- United Kingdom: 126
- Australia: 37
- Total Commonwealth: 163