The cemetery was made in the garden of Godezonne farm, in February-May, 1915, by the 2nd Royal Scots and the 4th Middlesex; and three graves were added in 1916. The Cemetery was enlarged after the Armistice by the concentration of graves from a wide area North and East of Kemmel.
There are now nearly 80, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. The cemetery covers an area of 765 square metres and is enclosed by a brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):
- United Kingdom: 74
- Canada: 1
- Australia: 1
- South Africa: 3
- Total Commonwealth: 79