Ruisseau farm was taken by the Guards Division, fighting alongside the French troops, on the 8th October, 1917; and the cemetery was made by the Divisional Burial Officer after the fight. It was carried on by Artillery units until the end of November, 1917.
There are now over 80, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. The cemetery covers an area of 486 square metres and is enclosed by a low brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):