La Belle Alliance Cemetery was made in February and March, 1916, by the 10th and 11th King's Royal Rifle Corps, and used again in July and August, 1917. It was originally named from a farmhouse which stood close by during the 1914-18 War. By 1918 this farmhouse had been destroyed.
There are now 60, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, 10 are unidentified. The cemetery covers an area of 349 square metres and is enclosed by a red brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):