Boezinge village is on the West side of the Canal, and was, during the greater part of the war, directly faced by the German front line on the East side. No Man's Cot Cemetery was named from a building on the South side of Admiral's Road, rather more than half-way from Boezinge to Wielje. It was used from the end of July, 1917, to March, 1918.
There are now nearly 80, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. The Cemetery covers an area of 375 square metres and is enclosed by a brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):