The cemetery was begun in March, 1915 and used until August, 1917, sometimes under the name of Ravine Wood Cemetery. The cemetery suffered very severely from shell fire, and after the Armistice the positions of the individual graves could not be found or reconstructed. The headstones are therefore arranged symmetrically round the Cross. There are now nearly 100, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site.
The cemetery covers an area of 676 square metres and is enclosed by a low brick wall.
Burials (Commonwealth War Graves Commission):
- United Kingdom: 96
- Canada: 2
- Total Commonwealth: 98